- Quick links
- About us
- Public campaigns
- Workplace health
- Tools for patients and professionals
Planisan offers personalized health assessments for executives, carried out by a team of health care professionals. Taking a global approach to health management, Planisan provides patients with a complete, confidential evaluation in order to identify risk factors and design a customized health plan.
1. A complete health assessment, including a detailed questionnaire, laboratory tests and a physical examination by a physician, and a fitness evaluation.
2. A health plan. The physician discusses the results of the assessment with the patient, and recommends steps they can take to improve their habits and manage their health more effectively.
3. A report and further consultations. Every patient receives a confidential written report containing the detailed results of their health assessment and a summary of their health plan. If necessary, the doctor will recommend further tests or consultations with specialists.
4. An annual follow-up and health plan review.
Planisan's services are carried out at the ÉPIC Centre, adjacent to the Montreal Heart Institute.
5055 Saint-Zotique Street East